Re: Info. Required on Anurag Sagar

    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2006
      There is a Hindi translation of the Anurag Sagar.
      Here is a link to it. It should be available everywhere.
      Below that, for those interested, are also links to
      the two online English versions.

      Hindi Anurag Sagar:
      http://www.indiaclub.com/shop/SearchResults.asp?ProdStock=474

      English commentary with Hindi Anurag Sagar:
      http://www.aors-dbbs.org/enter/books/anurag_sagar_part.htm

      English translation of the Anurag Sagar:
      http://www.spiritualawakeningradio.com/anurag.html

      --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, varun chopra
      <ch_varun@...> wrote:

      > Radha Swami to all.
      >
      > Can you tell me where in Delhi/NCR I can buy hindi
      > version of "Anurag Sagar"?
      > Do you know if any link over the internet for hindi
      > version of this book in pdf or any other format?
      >
      > regards
      > Varun

    • Raman Shahi
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2006
        RADHA SOAMI JI,
        DEAR VARUN JI, YOU CAN BUY THE BOOK ANURAG SAGAR`S HINDI VERSION FROM ``RADHA SOAMI SATSANG, FEROZPUR SHAHAR , BASTI BALOCHAN, FEROZPUR`` BY POST ALSO.
        RADHA SOAMI