Under the Protection of Radhasoami Dayal (Merciful Lord of the Soul)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005

      Under the Protection of Radhasoami Dayal (Merciful Lord of the Soul)

      Huzur Maharaj

      Whosoever has faith in Huzur Radhasoami Dayal, and remembers Him, is
      under the protection of His Holy Feet. It is His pleasure to look
      after him at all times, whether he lives near or away from Him.
      Therefore, banish all worry. Have firm faith. Be always grateful.
      Hope for greater advancement and improvement in the future. Never
      will Huzur Radhasoami Dayal forget to reward the devotee if he works
      hard. He is very merciful and gracious, and, like a father, showers
      His grace and mercy on all His children. Not minding their errors
      and lapses He confers on them gifts, of which they could never dream.

      -- Huzur Maharaj
      "Prem Updesh Radhasoami"
      Agra, India

      Kabir

      One after another,
      Many births I took;
      Many paths I followed
      To escape this relentless cycle.
      Only when I made my mind still
      Did I attain the state
      Of lasting repose.

      I searched and searched for Him
      In external pursuits,
      But wasted the precious days
      Of my human life,
      When I became absorbed
      In the realm beyond mind and maya.
      Within my own body
      I found the Lord.
      Without knowing Him
      I was base metal;
      On realizing Him
      Kabir became gold,
      Precious and pure.

      The Lord has revealed himself
      To me within my body.

      -- Guru Kabir
      "Kabir -- The Weaver Of God's Name"
      Punjab, India

      Dadu and Jan Gopal

      I bow before the immaculate, divine Gosvami [God],
      through my guru's favour I have been given all purity.
      I greet all the Sants: through their devotion
      I drink the nectar of Ram [God, Radhasoami].
      There is no end to the number of Sants
      who appeared in the epochs
      sat, treta, dvapar and kali [the Four Yugas].

      The Supreme Lord is sporting,
      He grants liberation, the Indweller.
      He crosses and guides one over the Ocean of Rebirth.
      Wealth, perfection and liberation are always found in his court.

      Hymn of Sant Dadu Dayal (Saint Dadu the Compassionate)

      "You have spoken correctly", said Dadu,
      and he [Dadu Dayal] gave a complete explanation
      to the Sheikh and the King:

      "He has no name [Nameless, Anami];
      call Him sahib, it makes you no wiser.
      For our own satisfaction we give Him names,
      according to the qualities we discover in Him.

      Because He shows mercy, we call Him Dayal,
      because He protects creatures, we call Him Gopal,
      because He dwells in every heart, we call Him Ram,
      because He is compassionate, we call Him Rahim.

      Because He cannot be grasped, we call Him Allah,
      because He cannot be described, we call Him Alakh,
      because He created every thing, we call him Sirjanhar,
      because He is without end, we call Him Apar."

      -- Sant Dadu Dayal (Svamiji), and Jan Gopal
      The Janma Lila (Life Story of Dadu Dayal) by Jan Gopal,
      also known as: "The Hindi Biography of Dadu Dayal",
      Translated by Winand M. Callewaert,
      Motilal Banarsidass, Delhi, India
    • annapurna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2006
        James,
        Thanks for this, just what I needed!
        Anna

        --- "santmat_mystic ( James )"
        <santmat_mystic@...> wrote:

        > [Radhasoami Reality]:
        > {Radhaswami Dayal ki Daya Radhaswami Sahai:
        > "Grant Merciful Radhasoami Thy Grace and
        > Protection"}
        >
        > Under the Protection of Radhasoami Dayal (Merciful
        > Lord of the Soul)
        >
        > Huzur Maharaj
        >
        > Whosoever has faith in Huzur Radhasoami Dayal, and
        > remembers Him, is
        > under the protection of His Holy Feet. It is His
        > pleasure to look

      • suman sharma
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2006
          James