Anurag Sagar (Ocean of Love) of Dharam Das and Kabir

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      Anurag Sagar (Ocean of Love) of Dharam Das and Kabir

      [KABIR]:

      Listening to the Word (Shabda) internally by the spirit is Surat
      Shabda Yoga. There is no Guide equal to the Shabda nor one that
      enlightens the darkness, and the entire work of the creation is
      being done by the Shabda [Word, Sound]. (Catechism or Prashnottar of
      the Radhasoami Faith, By Huzur Maharaj, Agra, India)

      Anurag Sagar, from Pages 150-152, Volume One:

      "Dharam Dass, a man becomes God himself when in this human birth, he
      understands Satnam [True Name] and finds out its secrets. Others,
      who do not know this secret, remain in troubles throughout their
      life. A jeeva (a soul) qualifies to meet God only through Naam
      ('Word'). Through the power of 'Word' only he shall reach his true
      Home, where there is only peace and eternal happiness and no sorrow."

      http://www.aors-dbbs.org/enter/books/anurag-sagar1/asp1p150.htm

      "Dharam Dass, that which is 'Aaadi Naam' is without body or covering
      or form. This is in motion and is indestructible. One end of the
      string of Naam goes upto the region of Purush. This Naam ('Word') is
      in existence since time immemorial. This very Naam is producing
      sound behind our eyes. This Naam creates Alakh and Agam regions and
      then from there IT enters Sach Khand. From here IT flows out as
      Satnam."

      That Purush has an indescribable form or appearance. He is beyond
      mind and speech. He is beyond intellect. Through remembrance,
      devotion, faith, Satsang (holy congregation) and True Master, that
      Omni-potent being is realized. Only a very lucky person can have
      this realization.

      After coming out of Sach Khand, the Satnam current creates two
      regions, called Bhanwar Gupha and Daswan Dwar. Again Satnam stays in
      Daswan Dwar and emerges as a sound current. What is this Shabad
      (or 'Word") or sound current?

      http://www.aors-dbbs.org/enter/books/anurag-sagar1/asp1p151.htm

      Shabad ('Word') is the Creator of the whole world. It is also its
      operator. It is this very Word which produces sound behind our eyes.
      When we get the initiation from a Saint, practice Naam simaran to
      retrace our consciousness from toes to a spot behind the eyes, only
      then something is accomplished.

      Kabir says, "If we want to meet God, then we shall have to give up
      walking like a crow. Walking like a crow means dirty habits. When we
      follow the path shown by the saints, we shall become Swans (Hans)
      and having drank the nectar, we shall be able to meet
      that 'Purush'."

      "But we shall accomplish all this only when by the grace of Guru we
      practice Simaran. After a lot of practice, when be become swans (or
      pure souls), we shall be able to distinguish between milk & water,
      i.e., between truth and falsehood."

      "It is essential to understand the difference between knowledge and
      ignorance. We get knowledge from the company of Saints. Going on
      pilgrimage, performing rituals, hypocrisy and offering to Gods etc.
      are all acts of ignorance. We get formless 'Word' from saints.
      This 'Word' is a current, a power. When we unite with it, only then
      we shall understand its significance.

      http://www.aors-dbbs.org/enter/books/anurag-sagar1/asp1p152.htm

      Anurag Sagar of Dharam Das and Kabir, Tarn Tarn Satsang Version,