Re: [Radhasoami Satsang] Letter From Swami Ji Maharaj

  • Pamela Ellis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2005
      This is so nice letter. Thank you........it sounds like he is writing it specifically to me,,,hahaha
      pamela

      youngmandua@... wrote:

      "My dear Saligram,
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2005
        Hi Pamela,

        Yes, when we read the letters of the Masters, it often
        feels like the words are directed personally towards us.
        The letters always have much valuable advice or guidance.

        James

        --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, Pamela Ellis