Re: [Radhasoami Satsang] God and the Way to His Abode

  • Gurucharan Iyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      I think according to Sant Mat "Kal" refers to person who looks after the material division or the different material covers over the Soul and one who holds and doesnt allow the soul to realise the Supreme Father ie. Radhasoami and reach his abode, which is real home of each and every soul.

      Radhasoami