Letters From The Masters: Huzur Maharaj

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004

      Letters From The Masters: Huzur Maharaj

      The Beloved Himself incarnates
      as a Spiritual Guide,
      reveals the greatest secrets
      and emancipates the souls (jivas).

      Radhasoami took me in His company,
      delivered spiritual discourses to
      me and created love in my heart.
      When I performed the service of
      Radhasoami and gazed into His eyes,
      my heart was filled with Light.
      (Huzur Maharaj, Prem Bani, Vol. 3)
      _____

      It is not an easy matter to subdue the mind and senses in a short
      time. Go on practicing devotion and joining Satsang, reading the
      books, etc. and you will gradually secure salvation by the mercy of
      the Supreme Father, Radhasoami Dayal.
      _____

      The Supreme Being Radhasoami is our true guide. He is always with us,
      within us, sees us doing every little bit of internal and external
      work and helps us in every thing good.
      _____

      Love and devotion are of prime importance. To remember the Beloved
      all the time constitutes the true mode of devotion. This alone is
      true remembrance.
      _____

      Faith, worth the name, must be living. It must consist in acquiring
      an affection, or rather an intense love, for the Supreme Being and an
      intense desire to approach Him; and this latter we can do in the
      interior of the body, for the path is within us. (Huzur Maharaj,
      Letters)
      _____

      Every thing depends upon the purity of heart, or in other words, upon
      the degree of affection each one has for Supreme Father and the
      extent to which he has cleared his mind of all other affections, or
      to be more clear, the extent to which one has waived away other or
      worldly affections and given preference to the most holy love of the
      Supreme Father.
      _____

      Go on regularly with your [meditation] practice, keeping your mind
      and senses undisturbed as far as possible; and trust in the mercy of
      the Supreme Father to grant you strength gradually as you advance.
      You will progress inward daily.
      _____

      The morning time will be the best for you to practice Bhajan
      [listening to the Sound Current]. (Huzur Maharaj, Letters)