Ocean of Pure Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      {Radhasoami Dayal ki Daya Radhaswami Sahai:
      Grant Merciful Radhasoami Thy Grace and Protection}

      Ocean of Pure Light

      Like a papeeha crying for swaanti raindrops,
      they cry out incessantly with the Lord's Name.
      Through the glory of that Name
      their consciousness awakens,
      enabling them to hear the Shabd [Sound] within.
      Contact with the Shabd inside
      merges their souls with the Master's Shabd form
      and takes them through Sunn Shabd into Sat Shabd.
      From there, through Alakh and Agam Shabd,
      they reach their own home in Radhasoami.
      Having reached their home, that perfect place,
      they have reached perfection.
      Beyond that nothing remains to be said.
      _____

      Beyond all description is the beauty of my Master;
      by his grace unstruck melodies play in my heart.
      The drop of my soul rises
      to merge in the Ocean of Pure Light,
      leaving behind the illusory creation.
      As it reaches the thundering sky, its yearning intensifies
      and even the cowardly mind has now become brave.
      _____

      The beauty of the soul,
      equal in brilliance to sixteen suns and moons,
      is beyond description.

      -- Swami Ji Maharaj,
      Sar Bachan Radhasoami Chand Band