Have left behind collection of satsang bhajans and shabds

  • suvir_saran <chef@suvir.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Radhasoami All!

      I am new here. I live in NYC, but am currently in Denver.
      My father is visiting Denver from India for a liver transplant.

      We are Radhasoamis from Soami Bagh in Agra.

      We as a family sing several bhajans everytime we do a satsang. Every 4th of
      March, we do that for my grandfathers death anniversary..

      This year, I have left behind the collection in NYC... can someone help me
      find words for some of these songs?

      One of them is "baar baar karun beenati radha soami aage..."

      I would appreciate all help I could get in making this happen.

      Radhasoami!
    • CP Sharma
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Morning Binti
        First
        Radhsoami Naam Jo Gave soi Tare / Kal Kalesh sab nash sukh pave sab dukh hare
        Aisa naam apar koi bhed naa janiye jo jaane so paar bhur na jag me janmai
        Second
        Deen dukhi hoi aaj hey Satguru hum dass mill
        Sees charan par rakh baar baar binti karen.
        Evenoing Bintis
        First
        Param Purush Puran Dhani Radhsoami Naam
        Tinke Charan Padam par kot kot parnaam.
        Second
        Karoon binti dou kar jori soami dou kar jori
        Araz suno Radhasoami mori.
        An important prayer
        Tere Charnon me pyare ai Pita Mujhe aisa drirdh wishvas ho
        Ki man men mere sada asara teri daya wa mehar ki aas ho.
        All these Shabds are available in the book Ratanjali which is available every where. If not, it is with me, it can be collrected free of charge. My Delhi telephone number is 011-23073642(office) , 011-23619526(Residence), Address: 17-A, DDA Flats, Motia Khan, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055. near New Delhi Railway Station. Office is at 43, Rail Bhawan, Ministry of Railways, New Delhi-1.
        With regards and best wishes,
        Charan Parshad Sharma.
        "suvir_saran <chef@...>" <chef@...> wrote:Radhasoami All!

        I am new here. I live in NYC, but am currently in Denver.
        My father is visiting Denver from India for a liver transplant.

        We are Radhasoamis from Soami Bagh in Agra.

        We as a family sing several bhajans everytime we do a satsang. Every 4th of
        March, we do that for my grandfathers death anniversary..

        This year, I have left behind the collection in NYC... can someone help me
        find words for some of these songs?

        One of them is "baar baar karun beenati radha soami aage..."

        I would appreciate all help I could get in making this happen.

        Radhasoami!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Radhasoami Dayal ki Daya Radhasoami Sahai:
        Grant Merciful Radhasoami Thy Grace and Protection

        [Radhaswami Reality]: invite your friends to join:

        A moderated, spam-free, flame-free zone at Yahoo
        Groups promoting peace, meditation and well-being

        The Path of the Masters and the great
        spiritual classics of the Radhasoami Faith