The Ocean of Love - The Anurag Sagar, Part One

  • santmat_mystic ( James ) <santmat_mystic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      {Radhasoami Quotes -- The Spiritual Classics of the Radhasoami Faith}

      The Ocean of Love - The Anurag Sagar of Kabir, Part One

      I. Prologue

      INVOCATION

      SATYA SUKRIT, ADI ADLI, AJAR: ACHINT PURUSH, MANINDER, KARUNAMAI,
      KABIR, SURTI YOG SANTAYAN, DHANI DHARAM DAS, CHUDAMANI NAAM, SUDARSHAN
      NAAM, KULPATI NAAM, PRAMODH GURU BALA PIR, KEWAL NAAM, AMOL NAAM,
      SURAT SUNCHI NAAM, HAKK NAAM, PAK NAAM, PRAGAT NAAM, DHIRAJ NAAM, UGRA
      NAAM, GRACE OF GOD, THE GRACE OF THE LINEAGE OF FORTY-TWO
      INCARNATIONS.

      MANGLACHARAN: HYMN OF GOD'S GRACE

      First of all I salute the Satguru, Who showed me the Inconceivable God
      Who, lighting the lamp of the Master's Knowledge and opening the veil,
      made me have His darshan. With Master's grace I have achieved Him, to
      achieve Whom, scholars worked very hard. His form cannot be described;
      His soul is the nectar in which I have absorbed myself.

      [Note: INVOCATION The names listed here after Dharam Das and
      Chudamani are the names of their successors in the Kabir-panth
      line...]

      [Note: SATGURU Master of Truth or True Master. Exoterically, it
      refers to any Master, such as Kabir, who has descended from the fifth
      plane or Sat Lok, or who has merged with the Positive Power or Sat
      Purush. In this sense it is used throughout the Anurag Sagar as a
      synonym for Kabir. Esoterically, it refers to the Master Power
      manifesting on the level of Sat Purush, as distinguished from the
      same Power manifesting on the lower inner planes as the Radiant Form
      or Gurudev, and on the physical plane as the Guru....]

      [Note: INCONCEIVABLE GOD Agam Purush. Refers specifically to the
      seventh inner plane, the first (partial) expression of the Absolute
      God or Anami.]

      [Note: DARSHAN To have a look at, or to get a glimpse of, someone --
      usually someone holy. The darshan of a genuine Master is in itself a
      valuable spiritual practice.]

      Gurudev is Perfect

      The Master is an Ocean of Grace, He showers grace on the miserable
      ones. Rare are those who know His secret: He manifests Himself in
      those who recognize Him.
      Who deserves it?

      HYMN

      Only the connoisseur, who will test the Shabda
      And listen to the teachings with full attention
      And within whom these teachings will dwell, only he will understand
      this.

      He within whom the Sun of Knowledge will manifest and remove
      the darkness of attachment -- only he will understand this.
      I am telling you this Anurag Sagar (Ocean of Love) -- only rare
      saints will understand.
      Without love one cannot achieve it

      COUPLET

      Any learned saint who thinks over my words and has love in his heart
      will achieve Nirvana.

      -- The Ocean of Love - The Anurag Sagar of Kabir, Sant Bani Books