RE: [Radhasoami] Sat Anurag (True Love)

  • harsachin kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2002
      dear james,,,,thanx for such loving litreature. i guess for are on great path as easy as possible with only four basic rules to attain,,,,,(commitment taken by master during initiation),,,,,we should not have any any any doubt that just just just just sitting for 2.5 hrs daily plus those golden rules will lead us to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"HOME".
      may "HE" help us to obey this commtment.
      Alan Bosik wrote:I loved reading those words and always enjoy them whenever you post them.
      Thank you James for being you and doing what you do......