Worship Within: Sar Bachan Poetry, Volume Two; Chapter 34, Shabd 1

  • sant_mat_mystic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2002
      From: [Radhasoami Reality]:
      {Radhasoami Dayal ki Daya Radhasoami Sahai:

      Worship Within: Sar Bachan Poetry, Volume Two; Chapter 34, Shabd 1:

      Radhasoami has come here to awaken Jivas. I pay obeisance to Him
      again and again. I have purified my attention and made a platter of
      it. I perform Arti [worship] of Radhasoami.

      Jivas should now go and offer their body and mind to Him. First,
      they should kindle the flame of yearning and use attention as a wick.
      When preparations for Arti are thus made, Satguru casts His glance of
      grace and mercy.

      Considering them humble and meek, He instructs them in Surat Shabd
      Yoga. He instructs them to apply their Surat to Shabd. Open the door
      to Gagan (Heaven), concentrate at the third Til, fix your attention
      at the Sait Kanwal (White Lotus), behold the Jyoti (flame) and
      proceed to Sunn.

      I quit the third Til, and fix my mind at Sahas-dal-Kanwal. It is the
      door to Banknal. When my Surat reaches there, it becomes oblivious
      of the body.

      My mind and Surat awaken with enhanced spirituality and go to
      Trikuti, hears the Shabd and has Darshan of Guru. I now get a place
      of rest and peace, and complete the ceremony of Arti.

      My Surat has attained all these stages and merged in the Holy Feet of
      Radhasoami.

      -- Soami Ji Maharaj