510Delightful Paradoxical Poem of Sant Radhasoami Sahib

  • SantMatMysticism
    Dec 31, 2009

      Swami1

      Delightful Paradoxical Poem of Sant Radhasoami Sahib (Soami Ji Maharaj)

      Radhasoami Reality:
      {Radhaswami Dayal ki Daya Radhaswami Sahai:"Grant Merciful Radhasoami Thy Grace and Protection"}

      (Saw this poem posted at the [radhasoamisatsangi] group, which I'm a member of. It's very special. Had to forward it, plus I have included another translation of the same poem from the Sar Bachan Radhasoami Poetry [as four .jpg images, S.D. Maheshwari translation, Agra, India], which also provides commentary.)

      Soami Ji Maharaj, from the Sar Bachan Radhasoami Poetry, Volume Two, Chapter 41 Shabad 21:

      [radhasoamisatsangi]

      Everything the Master has taught me is paradoxical.

      He has taught me things unwisely.

      Sleep and you shall build up treasure

      Stay alert and you will loose your savings

      Sit still and you will reach your destination

      Walk fast and you will go nowhere

      The earth rises above the sky

      The sky sinks into underworld

      Thieves are rewarded by the owner of the house

      The honest are punished

      Fire shivers because of cold

      The rain withers the tree branches

      The food gets pangs of hunger

      Water is dying of thirst

      The cot is laid on the sleeper

      The awake are in deep sleep

      The barren women are tired of giving birth

      The fertile are now called barren

      The earth is galloping on horse

      Then riding the camel it blasts into the sky

      Radhaswami by his grace

      United the soul with Shabad