380Re: [Radhasoami] Our path is not an easy one......

  • tushar_rr
    Dec 13, 2006
      Dear Freinds,

      Thanks to James & all others. All these mails are acting as a
      motivational support & also giving rememberance for the Goal & Path.
      Like Vikram I m also facing problem to wake up early in the morning.
      The reason may be insufficient love for Him. I want to share with you:

      "Leave one thousand worldly business and sit for meditations. Leave
      one hundred worldly businesses and go to the Satsang."

      --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, Ranjit Singh
      <cool_ranjitsingh@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I really appreicate your veiws about our Hazur Radhasoami Dayal
      and our 8th guru P S Satangi saheb.

      > Radha soami,
      >
      > Ranjit singh

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic