377Re: [Radhasoami] Our path is not an easy one......

  • shikha nayyar
    Dec 13, 2006
      RADHASWAMI DAYAL KE MEHAR..

      This is shikha ..follower of Dayal Bagh , Agra...

      I m in canada , when read such pious thoughts I fell so good .EveryThing in this world is provided by that almighty..but still we find hard to find a 5 min for him..so mean......and bad..

      Prudhvi <prudhvi_19@...> wrote:

      Every morning, first 5 minutes must be spent in the Dhyan of Radhasoami Dayal. Thank Huzur Radhasoami Dayal for every thing that he gave us. Ask him to give us strength so as to avoid doing anything wrong. Ask him to help us in every thing that we do and to make us successful.

      With Hearty Radhasoami,
      Prudhvi
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic