367Re: [Radhasoami] Our path is not an easy one......

  • Prudhvi
    Dec 9 6:11 AM
      Dear All,
      Radhasoami.

      I am Prudhvi, a follower of Radhasoami Satsang, Dayalbagh.

      I understand that there are members of different sects of Radhasoami Satsang in this group but the common point is... all of us have faith in the Huzur Radhasoami Dayal. We all recite the shabdas of Gurus of this faith. We all greet each other with the word "Radhasoami".

      I wanted to share something that was told by Huzur Satsangi Sahab, 8th Guru of Dayalbagh Satsang. The below is the summary of what he told.

      Every morning, first 5 minutes must be spent in the Dhyan of Radhasoami Dayal. Thank Huzur Radhasoami Dayal for every thing that he gave us. Ask him to give us strength so as to avoid doing anything wrong. Ask him to help us in every thing that we do and to make us successful.

      With Hearty Radhasoami,
      Prudhvi

      Sant Mat Mysticism <santmat_mystic@...> wrote:
      Our path is not an easy one......