354This human form has come into your possession. It is your opportunity to realize

  • Sant Mat Mysticism
    Sep 6 3:23 AM
      Radhasoami Reality:

      This human form has come into your possession. It is your
      opportunity to realize the One who sustains the universe.

      They alone are truly alive,
      whose minds are filled with the Lord.
      O Nanak; no one else is truly alive.

      It was for the sake of the God-conscious beings
      that our True Lord created this earth, and began
      this play of birth and death.

      It is the mercy of my Satguru that has made me to know the Unknown;
      I have learned from Him how to
      walk without feet,
      to see without eyes,
      to hear without ears,
      to drink without mouth,
      to fly without wings.

      (Adi Granth, the Sikh Scriptures of India)