337The Current of Love Has Awakened Within Me

    Jun 1, 2006
      The Current of Love Has Awakened Within Me

      Frm, Prem Bani Radhasoami, Volume One,
      Banis composed by Huzur Maharaj

      Radhasoami Reality:

      The Current of Love has awakened within me. Noble understanding
      pervades my inner being. Baser understanding is now gone.

      Kal and Karma are consumed in fire. I have given up all desires for
      objects of illusion.

      My soul is now drenched in the bliss of the Sound Current. I shall
      regularly sing Guru's glory and praises within me.

      The Guru has implanted within me faith in Radhasoami and has
      explained to me a wonderful mode of devotion.

      I was fortunate to meet Radhasoami, the most wise Being. In His
      grace, He made me His own, all on His own, and granted me His Vision
      within.

      By showing me His refulgence within, He Himself mended and corrected
      me completely.

      He graciously granted me love for His holy feet and faith in His
      protection.

      He has fulfilled my heart's desire. I shall go on singing His
      praises day and night.

      All souls are tied up in Karmas. Falling a victim to superstitions
      and delusions, they have been wandering in the transmigratory cycle.

      I tell them out of love and affection: 'Adopt the protection of
      Radhaswami.'

      Enshrine the Name of Radhaswami in your heart and you will then swim
      across the ocean of worldly existence.

      Catch hold of the strains of the Sound Current. Place your head
      at the Holy Feet of Radhasoami.

      I shall now perform the Arti (worship) of Radhasoami after having
      kindled the unique flame of yearning.

      My soul and mind ascend and rush to Gagan (Mystic Inner Sky). My
      soul then merges in the Holy Feet of Radhasoami.