330Re: [Radhasoami Satsang] Chant: Ra-Dha-Swam-i -- Radhasoami

  • geeta kataria
    May 9, 2006
      Radha Soami to all my fellow beings,your mail make me more strong and more inclined towards my Master,I read your description with pure feeling of faith.Radha Soami to all my brothers and sisters -with regards-Geeta.

      Radhasoami Reality:

      I am the creative force, 'Raaa'.

      I am the expanding force, 'Dhaaa'.

      I come back with all the vibrations, 'Swammm'.

      I become again one with you all and you feel one with Me as 'EEEE'.

      Ra Dha Swam i (Radhaswami, Ra-Dha-Swam-i, Radhasoami).

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Radhaswami (Radhasoami)

      Chant this Name, this is Me in sound form.

      Enjoy Me in sound form, as the magnetic field of love.

      (Discourses)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic