319Anurag Sagar: Using the name "Kabir" he will trap many souls, Pt 2

    Feb 9, 2006
      Anurag Sagar: Using the name "Kabir" he will trap many souls, Pt 2

      Radhasoami Reality:
      Also see.........
      Sant Mat Fellowship:

      For background, see Part One:

      To read the Sant Mat classic, Anurag Sagar (The Ocean of Love), go
      to:
      http://www.spiritualawakeningradio.com/anurag.html

      More from the Anurag Sagar of Kabir on the false "Kabirs" and false
      paths of Kali Yuga

      Kabir: Yama has set up this trap, but those who are supposed to wake

      up, will do so.

      Those who will get the Word from My Essence, will get to Sat Lok.

      DESCRIPTION OF THE TWELVE PATHS

      Dharam Das said:

      0 Lord, tell me about the twelve paths which You lost to Kal.

      NOTE:

      TWELVE PATHS: These "paths" are distortions of Sant Mat, made by
      isolating certain aspects of the teaching and emphasizing them to
      the exclusion of the rest, thus giving a misleading picture of the
      whole; they are cleverer by far than outright lies, since almost
      everything taught in them can be verified in the Sant Mat
      literature. These paths are described sketchily, however; full
      details are given under the heading of the "four paths" in "The
      Story of the Future".... The "twelve" are derived from the "four"
      and represent various refinements and interactions of them.

      0 Satguru, tell me about the custom for each path, so that I may

      know.

      I am ignorant, and know nothing. You are the Lord, Sat Purush.

      Have mercy on me, the servant. Saying this, Dharam Das got up

      and touched both the feet.

      Kabir said:

      Dharam Das, understand this message: I will clear up all your

      illusions.

      I will tell you the names of the twelve paths, and will make you

      know their secrets.

      Dharam Das, I will say aloud their customs and secrets:

      I will finish the deception of your heart and will remove all the

      doubts of your mind.

      The Path of Mritu Andha Doot

      Listen to the description of the first path, Dharam Das. In your

      mind be ready to discriminate.

      Mritu Andha is one boundless messenger who has been incarnated

      in your home.

      He will be very painful for the souls, again and again I am

      cautioning you.

      The Path of Timir Doot

      Secondly Timir Doot will come. He will be born in the Ahir caste,

      and will be called "Servant."

      He will steal many of your scriptures and will maintain his path

      separately.

      The Path of Andha Achet Doot

      Now I tell you of the third path and the Andha Achet Doot.

      He will come to you as your barber and his name will be Surat

      Gopal.

      Keeping the souls in the illusion created by the combination of

      words, he will establish his separate path.

      The Path of Manbhang Doot

      Listen, Dharam Das, about the fourth path which will be maintained

      by Manbhang Doot.

      He will establish the path taking the story of creation. He will come

      into the world saying that his path is the original path.

      He will explain to the souls about the name "Loodi" and he will

      call that name the "philosopher's stone."

      He will speak of the simran of the sound created by bamboo, and in

      this way he will keep all the souls here.

      The Path of Gyan Bhangi Doot

      0 Dharam Das, listen about the fifth path which the Gyan Bhangi

      Doot will start.

      That path is the path of the gods and the imperfect sadhus.

      By making the souls recognize the signs of tongue, eyes and forehead,

      by explaining about the scar and the mole, he will keep

      the souls in deception.

      COUPLET

      Whatever work one would like to do, he will keep him in that work.

      In that way he will tie up all men and women and will spread in all

      ten directions.

      The Path of Manmakarand Doot

      The name of the sixth path will be "Kamali Path" and it will start

      when the Manmakarand Doot will come in the world.

      He will reside among the dead bodies, and becoming my son, he will

      falsely brighten the path.

      He will show the shimmering light to the jivas, and in this way he

      will delude many souls.

      As long as the soul will have that sight, he will see that shimmering

      light.

      NOTES:

      DOOT: Messenger; emissary. These doots are all historic human
      beings, but their names as humans are different (in some cases,
      their human names are also given.)

      SIGNS OF TONGUE EYES AND FOREHEAD: These signs, along with others,
      including the mole, exist and are found on a genuine Master;
      nevertheless, they are far from the most important signs and since,
      like anything physical, they can be imitated, emphasis on them is
      very misleading.

      SHIMMERING LIGHT: Genuine Masters also show light to their initiates
      and, in the beginning, it may well be shimmering. But the light
      given by a Master who is the embodiment of Sat Purush is valuable
      because it leads to the entire spectrum of Light coming down from
      Sach Khand; the light given by an emissary of Kal leads nowhere.

      Those who do not see with both their eyes, how can they test the

      shimmering beauty?

      Understand the shimmering beauty of Kal, and don't take it as

      Truth in your heart.

      The Path of Chitbhang Doot

      The seventh messenger is Chitbhang, who will have different faces,

      voices and minds.

      He will run the path in the name of "Daun" and he will falsely call

      the one who speaks this word as Sat Purush.

      He will talk about the five elements and the three gunas, and in this

      way he will maintain the path.

      Speaking the words, he himself will become Brahma (and will say),

      "Why did Rama make Vashishth as his Master?

      Krishna also did service to the Master, to say nothing of the rishis

      and munis.

      Narada blamed his Master. That is why he suffered, living in Hell."

      The Doot will impose the knowledge of Bijak as the insect remains

      in the goolar tree.

      Nobody will be benefited by this path. By walking upon it the soul

      will weep.

      The Path of Akalbhang Doot

      Now I'll tell you about the eighth path, and will explain to you

      about the Akalbhang Doot.

      He will steal something from the Koran and something from the

      Vedas and will say, "This is the path which leads to the real

      home."

      He will also take some qualities from me and then he will make a

      book.

      He will establish the path giving the knowledge of Brahm, and the

      souls who are involved in rites and rituals will be attracted to

      him.

      The Path of Bishamber Doot

      0 Dharam Das, listen to the story of the ninth path, how Bishamber

      Doot will perform the play.

      The name of the path will be "Ram Kabir Path" in which good and

      bad qualities will be counted alike.

      He will say this: "Understand sins and virtues as equal."

      The Path of Naktanen Doot

      Now I am telling you about the tenth path. The name of the Doot is

      Naktanen.

      He will run the path, calling it the "Satnami Path," in which he will

      unite all the souls of the four different castes.

      He will unite Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra.

      0 Brother, he will not recognize the Shabda of Satguru, and following

      him the souls will go into Hell.

      He will explain and describe the body, and will never get the Path of

      Sat Purush.

      HYMN

      Listen, Dharam Das, to the play of Kal. He will create many traps.

      He will devour many souls involving them in the chains of Karma.

      The soul who will recognize my Shabda will become free from the

      snare of Yama.

      Accepting the Naam and by Its Glory, he will go to the Immovable

      Plane which is the Region of Peace.

      COUPLET

      The Nectar-filled Simran, which has precious qualities, is the

      Essence of Sat Purush's Shabda.

      NOTES:

      BOTH THEIR EYES: Outer and inner. The experience of Inner Light is a
      valuable criterion; but in order to assess it properly, we have to
      look at the Master with our outer eyes also. Do we find ourselves
      spontaneously loving him? Do we find that in his company we want to
      meditate and find God, and that our outer attachments interest us
      less and less? Has he spent a significant amount of his life in
      meditation and shown by his actions that he is not interested in
      getting anything from his disciples [money, adulation, fame, etc.)
      but only in giving them something? The inner experience that the
      Master gives is the validation of his life, but his life is the
      validation of his gift.

      BIJAK: Another book written by Kabir: a collection of songs. Every
      thing that Chitbhang has said is true, with the exception of the
      inaccurate explanation of the Word; nonetheless the soul is missing
      and it is worse than useless.

      KORAN AND VEDAS: Real Masters often use points from the Koran and
      Vedas to explain their teachings -- not to mention the writings of
      Kabir. But they do many other things also.

      BRAHMIN, KSHATRIYA, VAISHYA, SHUDRA: Real Masters lay great stress on
      the foolishness and viciousness of caste barriers, refuse to allow
      those barriers among their disciples, and to drive the point home
      still further, have been born in all castes including the lowest.
      Nevertheless to emphasize this only and ignore the Shabda or Sound
      Current which is what makes all humans one, is to turn the Path into
      a social revolution and to forget the whole idea of spiritual
      liberation.

      If the soul accepts It in thought, word and deed, she crosses the

      Ocean of Life.

      The Path of Durgdani Doot

      I am telling you about the eleventh path, which is of Durgdani, who

      was a boundless messenger.

      He will establish his path as "The Path of Souls" and he will

      explain it by the body.

      He will tell the souls to perform things with their body and, deluded

      by him, the souls will not cross.

      The soul who is proud, hearing his knowledge, will love him.

      The Path of Hansmuni Doot

      Now I will tell you of the manifestation of the twelfth path in which

      Hansmuni Doot created this play.

      First he will come as a servant in your home, and he will serve you a

      lot.

      Later he will start his own path and will trap many souls. He will

      oppose the Essence and the Incarnations. He will believe in

      some Knowledge and in some he will not.

      In this way Yama will set up the play, and from his essence he will

      create twelve paths.

      Again and again they will come, and again and again they will go,

      and again and again they will appear in the world.

      Wherever the Messengers of Yama appear, they will tell a lot of

      knowledge to the soul.

      They call themselves by the name "Kabir", and they will always

      give the knowledge of the body to those whom they initiate.

      Wherever they take birth in the world, they will come forward and

      spread the path.

      They will show miracles to the souls, and deluding them, they will

      bring them into Hell.

      HYMN

      Listen, Dharam Das: In this way the mighty Kal will come and deceive.

      Those who will accept the Light of My Words, I will save them.

      0 My Essence! Awaken the souls by giving them the true Shabda.

      By keeping the Knowledge of Master firm in the heart, one will test

      the Shabda and recognize Yama.

      COUPLET

      0 Dharam Das, awaken! Yamraj deceives like this.

      Those who will take the Naam with faith, Yama will not get them.

      Dharam Das said:

      0 Lord, You are the Origin of all the souls, may You finish all my

      pain.

      Narayan is my son. Now I have thrown him out. The essence of Kal

      took birth in my home and became painful for the souls.

      Hail to the Satguru! You have shown and made me recognize the

      essence of Kal.

      I have given up my son Narayan and I have believed in Your Words.

      DHARAM DAS SAHIB HAS THE DARSHAN OF THE NOTM ESSENCE

      Dharam Das said:

      Bowing his head, Dharam Das made this request: 0 Lord-Happiness

      Giver to All the Souls-tell me, in which way will the

      souls cross the Ocean of Life?

      Tell me, 0 Beautiful Husband of the Souls, how will the Path be

      maintained, and how will the souls go to Sat Lok?

      I have thrown out Narayan Das-who was my son-knowing that

      he is Kal.

      Now, 0 Lord, show me that Path by which the souls may go to Sat

      Lok.

      How will my lineage continue, and how will they follow Your Path?

      That's why, 0 Lord, I am making a request to You to tell me how

      the Path will continue.

      Kabir said:

      Listen, Dharam Das, to the Teaching of Shabda: I am giving you

      this message, understanding you as my own.

      The Soul NOTM is the Essence of Sat Purush which will manifest in

      your home.

      NOTES:

      SOME KNOWLEDGE: summing up of the characteristics of all the
      Messengers: they "will believe in some knowledge and in some they
      will not." Far more selective and misleading than a flat
      contradiction.

      MIRACLES: The Masters and emissaries of Kal have power to do
      miracles, but only the emissaries do them publicly for the purpose
      of making disciples.

      NOTM: The essence of essences.

      The Word will incarnate into the world, and will be called by the

      name "Chudamani."

      The Essence of Sat Purush in the NOTM Incarnations will cut the

      snares of Kal and remove the doubts of the souls.

      HYMN

      In the Kali Yuga the soul will become free from Kal by the Glory of

      Naam.

      Those who will firmly accept the true Naam within themselves will

      become free from the traps laid by Yama.