305Re: [Radhasoami Satsang] Spiritual Awakening Radio Sunday on Lime: Poetry of Rumi, Hafiz,

  • Pushpender Singh
    Nov 17, 2005
      Dear All,

      Radha Swami. Can somebody please tell me the time as per IST, I mean the similar time at India.

      Radha Swami
      Pushpender

      "santmat_mystic ( James )" <santmat_mystic@...> wrote:
      Spiritual Awakening Radio Sunday on Lime: Poetry of Rumi, Hafiz,
      Kabir, Swami Ji Maharaj

      The Mystic Poetry of Rumi, Hafiz, Guru Kabir,
      and Swami Ji Maharaj to be
      broadcast this Sunday, November 20th

      The one-hour version of my radio program, Spiritual Awakening, will
      be aired this Sunday at 9 AM Eastern Time, repeated twelve hours
      later at 9 PM. 9 AM and 9 PM every Sunday are my time-slots on the
      LIME Network.

      EVERY SUNDAY
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic