205Re: [Radhasoami Satsang] The Unbounded, Unfathomable Ocean: Sat Purush Radhasoami

    Aug 14, 2003
      Hi Alan:

      There sure is. It's not a complete translation of the entire
      collection of Soami Ji's bachans (Saar Bachan Radhasoami Nazam yaani
      Chhand Band), but it does contain many of them. Sar Bachan Poetry --
      Selections is about 380 pages, a hardcover book. The pages on the
      left side feature the original Hindi in devanagari script and in
      another column is a romanized version for Hindi speakers who do not
      read devanagari. The pages to the right have the English
      translation. Nice format. It has a glossary and subject index in the
      back. It's published by RS Books:

      Science of the Soul Study Center
      Attn: RS BOOKS
      4115 Gillespie Street,
      Fayetteville, NC 28306

      If you're near the West Coast or outside the US, write:
      Science of the Soul Study Center
      BAV Department Petaluma
      2415 East Washington Street
      Petaluma, CA

      For the complete Sar Bachan Poetry in two volumes:
      Sar Bachan Radhasoami Poetry I and II, write:
      Mrs. Rita Maheshwari
      Soami Bagh, Agra-282005
      Banyen Books in Vancouver ususally has these in stock

      There is also Sar Bachan Radhasoami Prose. There are
      three translations of that book available in English.
      RS Books publishes one, the Maheshwari family has one,
      and there is a Dayal Bagh edition as well. I use all
      three. As with other texts, it's helpful to have more
      than one translation.

      --- In RADHASOAMI-REALITY@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Bosik" <alan@g...>
      > Hi James....
      > Is there a new version of Sar Bachan Poetry?
      > Thanks and LOADS of His Love.....
      > Alan
      Sat Purush Radhasoami