156Bhajan of Swami Ji

    Nov 29, 2002
      {Radhasoami Quotes -- The Spiritual Classics of the Radhasoami Faith}

      Bhajan of Swami Ji

      Come, my friend, to your true home.
      Why live in an alien land?
      Attend now to your own work;
      do not get caught up in others' tasks.
      Remember the Master's Name as you proceed through life --
      it is the only wealth worth securing.
      All the colors of the world are sullied;
      be cleansed of them, I implore you.
      Worldly pleasures last but a day;
      try to renounce them gradually.
      Resolutely surrender yourself to the perfect Master --
      remain steadfast and apply yourself to this task.
      Still the soul and mind within the body,
      catch hold of the Melody
      and focus your attention on the Inner Sky.
      You are totally enmeshed in a net;
      without this method, you will never get free.
      The Master speaks out of compassion.
      Heed his words; engrave them in your heart.
      Why waste your life in futile search?
      You will find fulfillment nowhere.
      Come, live at the Eye Centre;
      experience oneness here through concentration.
      Here duality is transcended;
      fix your attention in the Inner Light.
      Give up the dark path, take the Path of Light.
      Let your Inner Ear listen to the sound of the Melody.
      Pierce through the entrance to Bank Nal
      so you may reach Trikuti.
      Go upwards, my friend, pierce Sunn;
      bathe your soul in Mansarovar.
      From the pitch dark crossroads of Maha Sunn,
      pass on to Bhanwar Gupha.
      Adorned in glory, enter the fourth realm.
      There listen to the enchanting sound of the veena.
      Beyond the regions of Alakh and Agam,
      you will behold a wondrous palace.
      There you will meet Radhasoami.
      Your heart is now drenched in bliss.