Re: [R1b1c_U106-S21] Z1*

  • Raymond Wing
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      There is also a SNP between Z1 & Z6 (Z344) which is currently not available to purchase. Hopefully this SNP (and others) will be included in the Nat Geno 2.0 test.

      Ray

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
        Sorry about the spelling. Autocorrect on the iPhone + late at night :)

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 31, 2012, at 11:51 PM, "David Carlisle" <davidcar801@...> wrote:

        Carhill? You mean Carlill?

        I'm taking it for granted that I'm Z346+, preferring to put my money towards the Geno 2.0 test rather than the Z346 test.