Z159 order

  • bhealey49
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 1, 2012
      I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.

      As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
    • mikhail.rogov
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
        I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?

        I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.

        Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?

        And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?

        Thank you!

        Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"

        --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@...> wrote:

        > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
        >
        > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.

      • Charles Moore
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
          Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.

          Sent from Charles' new iPad

          On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

          I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?

          I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.

          Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?

          And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?

          Thank you!

          Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"

          --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@...> wrote:

          > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
          >
          > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.

          =
        • mikhail.rogov
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
            At this moment I know just two L47+ people tested Z159+: Galbreath and Gillaspie. And two L47+ pople who booked the Z159 test - you, Healy and me, Rogov. Who else?

            --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

            > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
            >
            > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
            >
            > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
            >
            > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
            >
            > Thank you!
            >
            > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
            >

            > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
            > >
            > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.

          • Charlie Cheshire
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
              Hey Mike. I have ordered the test and my batch is being run. Charles has me pending in his sandbox spread sheet.
              Charlie Cheshire

              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
                It looks like Creel, Swann and McLeod have also tested. Burkleca was also interested in testing.
                Charlie

                At this moment I know just two L47+ people tested Z159+: Galbreath and Gillaspie. And two L47+ pople who booked the Z159 test - you, Healy and me, Rogov. Who else?

                --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

                > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                >
                > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                >
                > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                >
                > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                >
                > Thank you!
                >
                > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                >

                > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                > >
                > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.

              • lburkleca
                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
                  I did order the test this past weekend.

                  Lee

                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
                    Dear Charles, thank you very much

                    --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                    > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                    >
                    > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                    >
                    > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                    > >
                    > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                    > >
                    > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                    > >
                    > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                    > >
                    > > Thank you!
                    > >
                    > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                    > >
                    > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                    > > >
                    > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                    > > >

                    > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                    > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                    > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                    > > Privacy Policy

                  • mikhail.rogov
                    Message 9 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
                      Dear Charlile, thank you very much. I'm glad to read you here

                      Message 10 of 23 , Apr 2, 2012
                        Great. I hope we will be able to further define the subclades of L47*.
                        Charlie

                        > It looks like Creel, Swann and McLeod have also tested. Burkleca was also interested in testing.
                        > Charlie
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • Bill Healey
                        Message 11 of 23 , Apr 3, 2012
                          I meant that it was a long time to wait for a further test to become available for L47+ people. I was not talking about a long time to wait between ordering and getting the results.

                          Message 12 of 23 , Apr 4, 2012
                            Bill, thank you!

                            Mike Rogov

                            Message 13 of 23 , Apr 4, 2012
                              Could you please explain
                              FTDNA offers both Z159 test and Z1597 test.
                              Is Z1597 - further SNP test for those who Z159+?
                              Should I book the Z1597 test ? Thank you,
                              Mikhail Rogov, L47*, Z159 booked

                              --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                              > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                              >
                              > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                              >
                              > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                              >

                              > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                              > >
                              > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                              > >
                              > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                              > >
                              > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                              > >
                              > > Thank you!
                              > >
                              > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                              > >
                              > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                              > > >
                              > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                              > > >

                              > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                              > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                              > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                              > > Privacy Policy

                            • Charles Moore
                              Message 14 of 23 , Apr 4, 2012
                                No Mike. Just Z159. That other one is somewhere else. No relationship.

                                Sent from Charles' iPhone

                                On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

                                Could you please explain
                                FTDNA offers both Z159 test and Z1597 test.
                                Is Z1597 - further SNP test for those who Z159+?
                                Should I book the Z1597 test ? Thank you,
                                Mikhail Rogov, L47*, Z159 booked

                                --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                                > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                                >
                                > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                                >
                                > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                                >

                                > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                                > >
                                > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                                > >
                                > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                                > >
                                > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                                > >
                                > > Thank you!
                                > >
                                > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                                > >
                                > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                                > > >
                                > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                                > > >

                                > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                                > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                                > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                                > > Privacy Policy

                              • Rogov Mike
                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 4, 2012

                                  Thank you very much, Charles!

                                  To: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: cdmo29@...
                                  Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:54:52 -0700
                                  Subject: Re: [R1b1c_U106-S21] Re: Z159 order

                                  No Mike. Just Z159. That other one is somewhere else. No relationship.

                                  Sent from Charles' iPhone

                                  On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

                                  Could you please explain
                                  FTDNA offers both Z159 test and Z1597 test.
                                  Is Z1597 - further SNP test for those who Z159+?
                                  Should I book the Z1597 test ? Thank you,
                                  Mikhail Rogov, L47*, Z159 booked

                                  --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                                  > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                                  >
                                  > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                                  >
                                  > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                                  >

                                  > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                                  > >
                                  > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                                  > >
                                  > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                                  > >
                                  > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                                  > >
                                  > > Thank you!
                                  > >
                                  > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                                  > > >

                                  > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                                  > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                                  > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                                  > > Privacy Policy

                                • Rogov Mike
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Apr 4, 2012
                                    http://www.stclairresearch.com/content/Sinclair_DNA_2012.pdf

                                    To: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: cdmo29@...
                                    Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:54:52 -0700

                                    No Mike. Just Z159. That other one is somewhere else. No relationship.

                                    Sent from Charles' iPhone

                                    On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

                                    Could you please explain
                                    FTDNA offers both Z159 test and Z1597 test.
                                    Is Z1597 - further SNP test for those who Z159+?
                                    Should I book the Z1597 test ? Thank you,
                                    Mikhail Rogov, L47*, Z159 booked

                                    --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                                    > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                                    >
                                    > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                                    >
                                    > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                                    >

                                    > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                                    > >
                                    > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                                    > >
                                    > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                                    > >
                                    > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                                    > >
                                    > > Thank you!
                                    > >
                                    > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                                    > >
                                    > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                                    > > >

                                    > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                                    > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                                    > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                                    > > Privacy Policy

                                  • Bill Healey
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Apr 5, 2012
                                      Glad to explain. I enjoyed your posting on the web about the Ivanhoe Cluster.

                                      > I meant that it was a long time to wait for a further test to become available for L47+ people. I was not talking about a long time to wait between ordering and getting the results.
                                      >

                                      > ________________________________

                                    • rob sinclair
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Apr 10, 2012
                                        StClair Research site...does not represent Sinclair Z1 and the Sinclair admin is L21/L193. Good research by other Z1 Sinclairs indicates that the Sinclairs may very well have come from not just Normandy but the Hainaut region of Belgium ..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainaut_(province)

                                        Much research is still needed and continues

                                        To: r1b1c_u106-s21@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: rogovm@...
                                        Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:08:58 +0400

                                        http://www.stclairresearch.com/content/Sinclair_DNA_2012.pdf

                                        To: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: cdmo29@...
                                        Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:54:52 -0700

                                        No Mike. Just Z159. That other one is somewhere else. No relationship.

                                        Sent from Charles' iPhone

                                        On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

                                        Could you please explain
                                        FTDNA offers both Z159 test and Z1597 test.
                                        Is Z1597 - further SNP test for those who Z159+?
                                        Should I book the Z1597 test ? Thank you,
                                        Mikhail Rogov, L47*, Z159 booked

                                        --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                                        > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                                        >
                                        > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                                        >
                                        > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                                        >

                                        > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                                        > >
                                        > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                                        > >
                                        > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                                        > >
                                        > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                                        > >
                                        > > Thank you!
                                        > >
                                        > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                                        > >
                                        > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                                        > > >
                                        > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                                        > > >

                                        > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                                        > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                                        > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                                        > > Privacy Policy

                                      • Raymond Wing
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Apr 12, 2012
                                          While I could well be wrong, it is my understanding the Hainaut region was originally part of ancient Frisia, and the Z1 haplogroup for your Sinclair family does weakly support such an origin.

                                          Ray

                                          To: r1b1c_u106-s21@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: rogovm@...
                                          Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:08:58 +0400

                                          http://www.stclairresearch.com/content/Sinclair_DNA_2012.pdf

                                          To: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: cdmo29@...
                                          Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:54:52 -0700

                                          No Mike. Just Z159. That other one is somewhere else. No relationship.

                                          Sent from Charles' iPhone

                                          On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

                                          Could you please explain
                                          FTDNA offers both Z159 test and Z1597 test.
                                          Is Z1597 - further SNP test for those who Z159+?
                                          Should I book the Z1597 test ? Thank you,
                                          Mikhail Rogov, L47*, Z159 booked

                                          --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                                          > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                                          >
                                          > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                                          >
                                          > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                                          >

                                          > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                                          > >
                                          > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                                          > >
                                          > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                                          > >
                                          > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                                          > >
                                          > > Thank you!
                                          > >
                                          > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                                          > >
                                          > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                                          > > >
                                          > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                                          > > >
                                          > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                                          > > >

                                          > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                                          > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                                          > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                                          > > Privacy Policy

                                        • stclairresearch
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Apr 12, 2012
                                            Rob,

                                            To be precise, St Clair Research "represents" well over 200 participants in our study, a large number of whom are Z1 Sinclairs. We don't "represent" 2 people who I removed from our study after a majority vote.

                                            Like many admins, I have SNP tested and am L193+. Like many studies, we have lots of different SNPs represented.

                                            Steve St Clair

                                            --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, rob sinclair <rjsinc@...> wrote:

                                            > StClair Research site...does not represent Sinclair Z1 and the Sinclair admin is L21/L193. Good research by other Z1 Sinclairs indicates that the Sinclairs may very well have come from not just Normandy but the Hainaut region of Belgium ..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainaut_(province)
                                            >
                                            > Much research is still needed and continues

                                          • Michael Maddi
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Apr 12, 2012
                                              I'm asking both stclairresearch and Rob Sinclair to stop posting about their dispute as to whose projects or results represent true Sinclairs.

                                              This subject came up in this Yahoogroup a few months ago by the two and I asked them at that time to not bring up this subject again. This is obviously a dispute between competing surname projects and has little or no relevance to the subjects discussed in this Yahoogroup. We don't want feuds or whatever you want to call it brought in here from other forums, especially when probably a vast majority or all of the members of this group don't want to hear the two sides duke it out here.

                                              Any further posting on this subject in this Yahoogroup by either member I named will result in moderation of their future posting.

                                              Mike Maddi
                                              List Owner/Moderator

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Apr 12, 2012
                                                Thanks Raymond, dna aside there is other recorded history and heraldry that hint at Hainaut. The red lyon rampant on coats of arms for one. Is this not so Steve??

                                                To: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com
                                                From: wing_genealogist@...
                                                Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:13:21 -0700

                                                To: r1b1c_u106-s21@yahoogroups.com
                                                From: rogovm@...
                                                Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:08:58 +0400

                                                http://www.stclairresearch.com/content/Sinclair_DNA_2012.pdf

                                                To: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com
                                                From: cdmo29@...
                                                Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:54:52 -0700

                                                No Mike. Just Z159. That other one is somewhere else. No relationship.

                                                Sent from Charles' iPhone

                                                On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:

                                                Could you please explain
                                                FTDNA offers both Z159 test and Z1597 test.
                                                Is Z1597 - further SNP test for those who Z159+?
                                                Should I book the Z1597 test ? Thank you,
                                                Mikhail Rogov, L47*, Z159 booked

                                                --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, Charles Moore <cdmo29@...> wrote:

                                                > Gillaspie is the second positive so far. It takes about 2 weeks, and they can almost always use your previous sample, so all you need to do now is wait.
                                                >
                                                > Sent from Charles' new iPad
                                                >
                                                > On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:42 AM, "mikhail.rogov" <rogovm@...> wrote:
                                                >

                                                > > I', L47+, L44- and I booked the Z159 too, how can you see that iti is long to wait?
                                                > >
                                                > > I did my last previous FTDNA test including L47, L44, L45, L46...in 2009. These test used my probe which I send to FTDNA before for my 67YDNA test and mtDNA test.
                                                > >
                                                > > Could you please explainn me if the Z159 test uses the same probe, or should I wait for new one ? If U I should, how can I see that FTDNA will send me the set?
                                                > >
                                                > > And new question: who of L47+ is Z159 positive or negative at this moment? Galbreath and who else?
                                                > >
                                                > > Thank you!
                                                > >
                                                > > Mike Rogov, L47+, L44-, L46-, L45-, the "Ivanhoe cluster project"
                                                > >
                                                > > --- In R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com, "bhealey49" <bhealey49@> wrote:
                                                > > >
                                                > > > I'm L47 and ordered my Z159 test last night.
                                                > > >
                                                > > > As others have remarked, it's been a long wait.
                                                > > >

                                                > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                                                > > Nobel Peace laureate's landmark victory
                                                > > Aung San Suu Kyi has won a parliamentary seat in Myanmar, her party claims.
                                                > > Privacy Policy

                                              • christiaanz326
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Apr 13, 2012
                                                  "the Hainaut region was originally part of ancient Frisia."

                                                  I can assure you that this has never been the case. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisia

                                                  Belgium and the non-coastal territories south of the Rhine delta were clearly Frankish territories. Like Brabant, Limburg, Hainaut etc

                                                  Christiaan