2nd Public L217 (R1b1a2a1a1a7)

  • sandgrikes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Now we are two....

      There are now two of us who have tested positive for SNP L217 (R1b1a2a1a1a7) and are in public databases.

      The other guy is FTDNA Kit # 194170, and I found him in the FTDNA Romany DNA project.

      We appear to have a Genetic Distance of 19 at 67 markers, with a TMRCA of 1890 years.

      Now to work out if any STR's are significant or not.

      Unfortunately he does not appear to be in Ysearch.

      The good news is that we have different surnames.

      Clinton Platt
      FTDNA Kit # 23545