Re: [R1b1c_U106-S21] Newbie Question

  • Dennis Paulaskas
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6 1:31 PM
      Thanks Mike

      On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Michael Maddi <mtmaddi@...> wrote:

      Although FTDNA's Family Finder autosomal test does get results for your x chromosomes, they don't include those results in their database matching to find cousins or determining admixture with Population Finder. But when you go to download your Family Finder raw data, you will see two files - one for autosomal results and the second one for x chromosome results. Gedmatch (correct spelling) now requires you to upload both those files.

      Mike Maddi