49778Re: [R1b1c_U106-S21] BigY 1047 update

  • John T
    Jun 19, 2017
      Iain

      You are doing well!
      Can't wait!

      Kind regards
      John

      On Monday, 19 June 2017, 21:04, "Iain McDonald gubbins@... [R1b1c_U106-S21]" <R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi folks,

      The BigY data have been updated here:

      There are a few tweaks with this one. Following conversations with Stephen Parrish and some of my own research, I identified a region of the chromosome I'd originally disregarded, but which can be included in the age analysis. I've included this region in the latest results and partially propagated it through the mutation rate calculations. These should make the results more accurate.

      I've also identified a simple way of separating the CSV files into Z301+ and Z301- regions, so that people who cannot open the full CSV file can still read them. I've not yet found a good way to do this for the HTML report.

      Progress with P312 continues to go well. I've reproduced Jef's results on my machine, and am currently hunting the last few remaining bugs.

      - Iain.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic