    Nov 14, 2013
      Right.  Your result is here, and your Haplotree and SNPs page should show you as DF96+.

      Charles

      On Nov 14, 2013, at 5:27 AM, "Gary Blakely" <grblakely@...> wrote:

      Hi David,

      You show as DF96+ on the SNP page:

      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/U106,U106/default.aspx?section=ysnp

      Gary Blakely

      From: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com [mailto:R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rick.vanderspikke@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:19 AM
      To: R1b1c_U106-S21@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [R1b1c_U106-S21] DF96 negative

      Hi everybody,

      I just noticed my pending results button on my ftdna-page disappeared. I wasn't notified and the df96 snp isn't mentioned on my snp-page.

      Does this mean i'm negative for this snp?

      If this is so, how do i proceed?

      I haven't had df98 tested. I don't have the typical (preliminary) str-series.

      My value on DYS557 is 17 and DYS395s is 15-16. But i share some markers with the ancient germans in the df98 group : DYS391=10, DYS19=15, DYS456=15, DYS439=11 ( i only had the first 67 markers tested ). I don't have a lot genetic matches ( none above the 25marker level). But in the 25-range there are a lot of Moore's, Nortons, Walkers and Macdonalds... . What next ? The change is small i 'll test positive for df98, not?

      I like this game but it costs a lot of money.

      Thx for patience and expertise,

      David Vrancken

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic