17834Big Y Raw Data

  • Charles Moore
    Nov 14, 2013
      See more (lol) of CeCe Moore's blog at this link for info from her interview w David Mittleman concerning the raw data question with respect to Big Y:

      http://www.yourgeneticgenealogist.com/2013/11/news-from-family-tree-dna-big-y.html

      BTW, CeCe likes my assertion that her father's sample at the lab must have been swapped, resulting in an obvious error regarding his Haplogroup assignment. Her Dad and mine both worked at the Long Beach Naval Station when they were in the Navy. What are the odds?

      Therefore, my assertion that she is my sister will continue to persist, and I would like to officially welcome sister CeCe to R1b-U106, and of course, Go Navy!

      Charles (brother of CeCe) Moore