RE: [R1b-YDNA] FTDNA, GEDMATCH and 23andME Admixture

  • Tim Janzen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2013

      If you looked at Ancestry Composition in 23andMe for someone who has Gypsy ancestry or Tatar ancestry then in general you should see more Asian contribution than you would see for someone with more typical European ancestry.

      Tim Janzen

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 23, 2013
        I show 90% Eastern Europe and 10% South Asian, so maybe that is Tatar or Gypsy.  Thanks, Tim. I appreciate the information.