Downstream SNPs

  • smanscot@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      Mike W:
      Are the SNP results manually loaded on to the R1b-All_67Haplotype database, or is it automated? 99066, McCreary does not have any SNP tests completed on his account, but yet SS show him as P312+ U152- L21-.
      This is not the case, as I went in to that account on Laurie's invitation. The only SNP on order is U152.

      Best,
      Daryl
    • mikewww7
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        The R1b-All_67 file won't be near as current as the subclade (L21,P312xL21,U106) files in those various forums.

        It takes sometime to mash them all together. I plan to wait to make sure we get all of the new Geno 2 results in and transferred to FTDNA before doing another date.

        Mike W