RE: Re: [R1b-P312-Project] what next?

  • jaa54554
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013

      OK.

      Good.

      Thank you Joseph.

      Y-DNA111 ordered this day.

      --- In R1b-P312-Project@yahoogroups.com, <r1b-p312-project@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Jim:
      On the P312 project colorized page, you are in a group that is recommended to test for DF27. It would also be a good idea to upgrade your markers to 67 or, even better, 111.
      You can ignore the 'No Upgrade …' from FTDNA. This is an ancient message that is totally out of date.
      ---- Joe

      On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Jim wrote:

      what would be recommended as my next step(s)?

      Kit # 252902

      Was thinking -
      Comprehensive Genome
      but seems that I already have that information?
      Noticed this;

      No Upgrade Currently Available

      Your test results show that your haplogroup is R-P312. A Y-DNA SNP extension test is not available.

      What is recommended for me to continue this exploration?

      Thank you.
      Respectfully,
      James Anderson
      aka; Allen Scott McGettigan