what next?

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
      what would be recommended as my next step(s)?

      Kit # 252902

      Was thinking -
      Comprehensive Genome
      but seems that I already have that information?
      Noticed this;

      No Upgrade Currently Available

      Your test results show that your haplogroup is R-P312. A Y-DNA SNP extension test is not available.

      What is recommended for me to continue this exploration?

      Thank you.
      Respectfully,
      James Anderson
      aka; Allen Scott McGettigan

    • Joseph E Carroll
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
        Jim:
        On the P312 project colorized page, you are in a group that is recommended to test for DF27. It would also be a good idea to upgrade your markers to 67 or, even better, 111.
        You can ignore the 'No Upgrade …' from FTDNA. This is an ancient message that is totally out of date.
        ---- Joe

        On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Jim wrote:

        what would be recommended as my next step(s)?

        Kit # 252902

        Was thinking -
        Comprehensive Genome
        but seems that I already have that information?
        Noticed this;

        No Upgrade Currently Available

        Your test results show that your haplogroup is R-P312. A Y-DNA SNP extension test is not available.

        What is recommended for me to continue this exploration?

        Thank you.
        Respectfully,
        James Anderson
        aka; Allen Scott McGettigan