Re: R1b-P312 Project Update - updating subgroupings and checking for new results

  • mikewww7
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Please review the new project subgroupings and please post errors and questions on this thread. They are still in a rough form, other than I think we've made a lot of progress on DF19 and L238 through the help of our other project administrators.

      I tried to keep some of Henry's old groupings while streamlining the U152, L21 and DF27 subgroupings. However, I'm still a bit confused on some of Henry's granularity. I didn't want to do away with until I understood it. For instance, he had two subgroupings for P312+ people with recommendations to test for DF27 specifically. I kept those and have them labeled as
      Ab1. P312+ DF27? (R1b-P312) (Please order DF27)
      Ab2. P312+ DF27? (R1b-P312) (Please order DF27)

      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/atlantic-r1b1c/default.aspx?section=yresults

      However, I don't know why they are both needed rather than being combined. Does anyone know?

      Mike W