Tree descendancy chart for subclades immediately downstream of R-P312

  • mikewww7
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
      Under the files section I just posted this to help P312* look for SNPs to test. Let me know if you see errors.
    • Paul Rose
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
        I don't understand the M37. Is that a typo?

        To: R-P312Project@yahoogroups.com
        From: mwwdna@...
        Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 17:56:07 +0000
        Subject: [R-P312Project] Tree descendancy chart for subclades immediately downstream of R-P312

        Under the files section I just posted this to help P312* look for SNPs to test. Let me know if you see errors.

      • Gordon Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2011
          I believe that should be M65.

          I don't understand the M37. Is that a typo?

          To: R-P312Project@yahoogroups.com
          From: mwwdna@...
          Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 17:56:07 +0000

          Under the files section I just posted this to help P312* look for SNPs to test. Let me know if you see errors.

        • Diana
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2011
            Thank you.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2011
              You are right... it should be M65. I just updated the chart.