New promising SNPs for P312*

  • mikewww7
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      Didier Vernade just posted a link to this image on Rootsweb http://u152.org/images/stories/Draft_P312_Tree_v004.png

      Didier said, "Z196 will presumably unify SRY2627, M153 (Basque) , L165 and many P312*. For example it's expected that the north-south clade will be Z196+."

      Looks like a very promising SNP. My understanding is it now available to order. Go to "Order Tests and Upgrades", then scroll down and hit the orange "Advanced Orders" button, then select "SNP" on the drop down arrow for "Select a Product". Then just pick out any SNPs you want to order.

      http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/GENEALOGY-DNA/2011-05/1304616463

      Regards,
      Mike W
    • davidcar801
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2011
        I'll be anxious to hear when Z196 becomes part of the Deep Clade test. (I've got a 66/67 STR match with a R-P312*, but I've not yet done the Deep Clade myself.)