      From: "mike@..." <mike@...>
      To: R1b-P312-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:44 AM
      Subject: [R1b-P312-Project] RE: RE: CTS7768 test resulted positive

      I would be interested in this as well.  To date, the only SNP tests I've taken are DF17+ and CTS7768+.   I am assuming that taking any of the upstream SNP tests isn't very useful.

      -Mike Durkin

      ---In R1b-P312-Project@yahoogroups.com, <r1b-p312-project@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Mike,
      FTDNA informed me that I'm positive for CTS7768. Where is it located on the data chart? Any hints of what should I try next?
      Thanks,
      Douglas C. Borba
      kit 1188 (FTDNA)

      To: R1b-P312-Project@yahoogroups.com
      From: mwwdna@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 07:23:27 -0500
      Subject: [R1b-P312-Project] R1b-P312xL21 Haplotype Spreadsheet

      I updated the haplotypes spreadsheet with the latest test results. Its found under "More", then "Links" of this yahoo group. If you scroll down, the title of the file starts with "Haplotype Data".
      Haplotype Data for R1b-P312xL21

      The descendency tree for this haplogroup's phylogeny shows how the spreadsheet treats SNPs and creates the haplogroup column is also under "Links" with a title starting "Haplogroup Tree".
      Haplogroup Tree Descendency Chart for R1b-P312
      Haplogroup Tree Descendency Chart for R1b-DF27
      Haplogroup Tree Descendency Chart for R1b-U152

      Regards,
      Mike W

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic