Change this thread to (Donegal) Doherty

  • Jane GDFR
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 3, 2013
      Hi Paul,

      We are Tirconnell Dougherty(s) from O'Dochartaigh. Interesting to find that we share some O'Donnell STRs too.

      Would you like to share info off-line?

      Jane GDFR
      For Dougherty kit #248822

      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 5, 2013
        I don't know enough of the details to answer that. I would hope that Gen2 would show that you are positive for something that can then guide you further. It doesn't hit all the BIG ones, but enough of the ones below to show you where you are or aren't. Perhaps you can learn more by going to David Reynolds' site <http://daver.info/geno/results/> and clicking on various things to see what is displayed.

        On Aug 4, 2013, at 11:54 PM, Jane GDFR wrote:

        Thanks Joe!

        I agree. We're 'leaning' in the Geno 2.0 direction, maybe adding one individual z253? too. If we do this, do you know which of the BIG ones might still need further testing based on what Geno doesn't currently cover or equate to?

        Jane GDFR
        for Dougherty kit #248822