      From: "francois dauphin fdauphin31@... [R1b-L21-Project]" <R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com>
      To: "R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com" <R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "robert_hughes6@..." <robert_hughes6@...>
      Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 5:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [R1b-L21-Project] Request for input on CTS3386: Ireland/Finland

      Good evening Jane,

      For what's about CTS 3386 I did a full analysis of genetic distances estimates for all 3386+ and 3386 suspects which you probably saw online. On this basis it appears that the most important genetic distance between two 3386+ (Coughlin McNeiladge) is 17 and there are multiple connections with distances above 14. The CTS 3386 is thus very old and probably older rather than 1000BC. It would have appear on the continent and this is possible that differents CTS3386 branches would have crossed the Channel.

      For what's about your kit (f248822)  it has got mutliple connections with CTS3386+ kits with a distance below 7. In this regards this is effectively highly probable that you would be positive also.

      The best SNP's apparently to be verified would be :
      F212/PF5885/M1198
      S10707
      S11699
      S17999
      S20753
      CTS10044
      S25201
      CTS5846/S3654
      S25948
      PF2631/M3665
      L781/YSC0000255/PF5875
      S19268

      I've no idea on whether this is feasible to negotiate a price for such testing but would potentialy be interested in such a case. I'm also in contact with the descendant of Guillaume Hamon who might be CTS3386+ (although this is much less probable rather than you) and could verify whether he has an interest in this.

      Hope this helps.

      __,_._,_
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic