22820RE: [R1b-L21-Project] Another S1026 from France?

  • Marilyn Pilkington
    May 24, 2014

      I don’t want to hijack someone else’s thread, but how do you join groups in YSEQ? I couldn’t find the link last night.

      From: R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com [mailto:R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 10:49 AM
      To: R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [R1b-L21-Project] Another S1026 from France?

      It is probably because FTDNA doesn't provide a test for S1026 yet.   I’m not sure how’d they feel about having a haplogroup project that they can’t test customers for.

      You could probably create an S1026 project at YSEQ in a couple of minutes.

      On May 24, 2014, at 10:33 AM, 'Dave Dowell' infodoc@... [R1b-L21-Project] <R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Le Duc comes, at least in recent generations, from Brittany – just across the Channel from Cornwall. The other few S1026ers about whom I have confirmed origins, come from various parts of the Isles.

      I submitted an application to FTDNA a week or so ago for a S1026 project. So far I have received no response.