      From: R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com [mailto:R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 7:06 PM
      To: R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [R1b-L21-Project] Another S1026 from France?

      Now that you mention S1026 in the context with France I should probably consider testing S1026 for myself.
      I know that my paternal ancestors have been recruited by King Géza II of Hungary (1141–1162) to settle as farmers in Transylvania.
      Most colonists to this era came from Luxembourg and the Moselle River region. This is not very far from France.

      Does anybody see any connection with my STR haplotype? (FTDNA kit 64047)

      Thomas

      On 05/23/2014 06:10 PM, Mike W mwwdna@... [R1b-L21-Project] wrote:

      S1026 it is.  It looks like some thing Df13* folks should be considering.

      On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Thomas Krahn thomas@... [R1b-L21-Project] <R1b-L21-Project@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On 05/23/2014 05:37 PM, Mike W mwwdna@... [R1b-L21-Project] wrote:

      Is S1036 available at YSEQ?

      S1026 is available:
      http://shop.yseq.net/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=S1026

      S1036 isn't. I don't have information about that one.

      Thomas

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic