New review added: Little Children (2006)

  • qwipflix
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006

      Plus side: Plenty of naked Kate Winslet in this one.  Nuff said for most of you.

      Down side: No naked Jennifer Connelly

       As for the rest, its probably one of the better movies I've seen this year, though it's not to every taste.  The stuff about the sex offended hot a little close to home.  By home, I mean my housemate.  I think that if he were sentenced to house arrest, I would see no discernible difference.  He must be a film buff, as he has been talking "Little Children" long before I heard about this movie.  Now I'm thoroughly confused what he was talking about.

      Click the link below, before I make myself sick.

      http://www.qwipster.net/littlechildren.htm