New review added: Snow Blind (2006)

  • qwipflix
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Here's one of the rare movies that I've been sent a screener of that
      actually was worth my time to view. Here's where I learn that,
      contrary to popular belief, snowboarders actually aren't impaired by
      perpetual drug use, speaking coherently about their one passion in
      life: beer -- er, I mean snowboarding!

      Best parts: lots of spills and falls. Oh the joys of cranial fractures!

      Worst part: 93-year-old snowboarder (yes, 93!) named Banana George
      because he dressed all in yellow reveals that he wears a Depend
      undergarment while riding, which is, you guessed it, yellow(-ish).

      Click the link below, but don't eat the yellow snow!

      http://www.qwipster.net/snowblind.htm