New Review Added: Moonstruck (1987)

  • qwipflix
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006

      Can love bloom for an aging Italian-American drag queen in Brooklyn?  Find out by watching Cher in this comedy.  The only thing we are denied is the long-anticipated sex scene between Cher and Danny Aiello.  Olympia Dukakis co-stars, but there is no nudity, I'm afraid...

      Click the link below, or be forced to listen to a Cher album!

      Moonstruck  (1987) / Comedy-Romance

      MPAA Rated: PG for language and some mild sexuality
      Running Time: 102 min.

      Cast: Cher, Nicolas Cage, Vincent Gardenia, Olympia Dukakis, Danny Aiello, Julie Bovasso, John Mahoney
      Director: Norman Jewison
      Screenplay: John Patrick Shanley