Daily Qur'an & Hadith 02 March 2012 (08 Rabi'al Sani 1433)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [15].Surah Al-Hjir [The Rocky Tract]

      Ayat 7. (and those people who disobey say) "Why do you not bring angels to us if you are of the truthful ones?"

      Ayat 8. We send not the angels down except with the truth (i.e. for torment, etc.), and in that case, they (the disbelievers) would have no respite!

      English Translation of Hadith

      Hazrat Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) said, "There will be no land which will not be trampled by Dajjal (the Antichrist) but Makkah and Al-Madinah; and there will be no passage leading to them which will not be guarded by the angels, arranged in rows. Dajjal will appear in a barren place adjacent to Al-Madinah and the city will be shaken three times. Allah will expel from it every disbeliever and hypocrite.''

      [Muslim Book 41, Chapter 22, Hadith # 7032].

      Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Hjir Ayat 08. "We send not the angels down except with the truth" In this narration we find the evil description of a Dajjal and his power of destructing the world expect Makkah and Medina which will be guarded by angels sent by specially by Allah (SWT) to protect the Harmain.

      Please click this link to see past dates messages if you are missing any groups.google.com/group/quran-forum-/topics?hl=en

      Disclaimer: This e-mail is not SPAM & its never sent unsolicited. You have received this mail because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you. or your e-mail address to us.

      To unsubscribe reply with subject "unsub" with a reason to Unsubscribe, We required reason only to correct our Mistakes.

      Visit us at facebook.com/quranforum or www.quranacademy.com and www.tanzeem.org also download Quran from www.quranpda.com

      Bayan-ul-Quran by Dr Israr Ahmad, with Urdu Translation Audio www.quranurdu.com/bayanulquran

      (Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔
      جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة