Daily Qur'an & Hadith 02 Feb 2012 (09 Rabi'ul Awal 1433)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [14].Surah Ibrahim {A.S} [Abraham (PBUH)]

      Ayat 10. Their Messengers said: "What! Can there be a doubt about Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? He calls you (to Monotheism and to be obedient to Allah) that He may forgive you of your sins and give you respite for a term appointed." They said: "You are no more than human beings like us! You wish to turn us away from what our fathers used to worship. Then bring us a clear authority i.e. a clear proof of what you say)."

      English Translation of Hadith

      Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) saying: "By Allah, I seek Allah's forgiveness and repent to Him more than seventy times a day.''

      [Al-Bukhari Book 08, Chapter 75, Hadith # 319].

      Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Ibrahim {A.S} Ayat 10. "He may forgive you of your sins and give you respite for a term appointed." 1. It is an inducement for seeking pardon and forgiveness. The Prophet  [SAWW](PBUH), whose past and future sins were forgiven, asked Allah's forgiveness - then how about us, who commit sins on regular basis, not to seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah?

      2. Sincere and ceaseless prayer for pardon is essential so that sins committed by us unintentionally are also forgiven. The above Hadith lays great emphasis on seeking pardon.

      Please click this link to see past dates messages if you are missing any groups.google.com/group/quran-forum-/topics?hl=en

      Disclaimer: This e-mail is not SPAM & its never sent unsolicited. You have received this mail because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you. or your e-mail address to us.

      To unsubscribe reply with subject "unsub" with a reason to Unsubscribe, We required reason only to correct our Mistakes.

      Visit us at facebook.com/quranforum or www.quranacademy.com and www.tanzeem.org also download Quran from www.quranpda.com

      Bayan-ul-Quran by Dr Israr Ahmad, with Urdu Translation Audio www.quranurdu.com/bayanulquran

      (Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔
      جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة