Daily Quran & Hadith 02 Dec 2009 (14 Zhu 'al-Hijjah 1430)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009

      السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
      Al Quran

      English Translation of Al-Qur'an

      [4]. Surah An-Nisa [The Women]

      Ayat 97. Verily! As for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): "In what (condition) were you?" They reply: "We were weak and oppressed on earth." They (angels) say: "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?" Such men will find their abode in Hell - What an evil destination!

      Hadith

      English Translation of Hadith

      Al-Khabbab bin Al-Aratt (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We emigrated with Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) seeking the pleasure of Allah and expecting our reward from Him. Some of us died without enjoying anything of it. Among them was Mus'ab bin 'Umair (May Allah be pleased with him), who was killed in the battle of Uhud, leaving only a small coloured sheet of wool (which we used as his shroud). When we covered his head with it, his feet were exposed, and when we covered his feet with it, his head was uncovered. So the Prophet (PBUH) told us to cover his head and to put some Idhkhir (i.e., fragrant grass) over his feet. Others among us enjoy prosperity.

      [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

      Lesson: as mentioned above in Surah An-Nisa Ayat 97 ." They (angels) say: "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?" This Hadith tells us about the distinction of Hijrah (emigration) and Jihad and their reward. In this world this reward is given to those Mujahidun of Islam who gain victory and will also be given to them in Al-akhirah (Hereafter). As for those Mujahidun who get martyred on the battlefield, they will get all their rewards on the Day of Resurrection.

      Disclaimer: This e-mail is not SPAM & its never sent unsolicited. You have received this mail because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

      To unsubscribe reply with subject "Stop Sending" with a reason to Unsubscribe, We required reason only to correct out Mistakes.

      or subscribe if this message was forwarded to you) send e-mail to or subscribe if this message was forwarded to you) send e-mail to quran.forum@... or to Quran_Forum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Visit the Web* www.quranacademy.com and www.tanzeem.org also download Quran from www.quranpda.com

      (Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔

      جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة