Daily Qur'an & Hadith 22 Oct 2011 (23 Ziqa'ad 1432)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [12].Surah Yusuf [Joseph]

      Ayat 4. (Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father: "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me."
      Ayat 5. He (the father) said: "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers, lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy!