Daily Qur'an & Hadith 02 March 2011 (26 Rabi'ul Awal 1432)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      القرآن Al Quran

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [8]. Surah Al-Anfal [The Spoils of War]

      Ayat 53. That is so because Allah will never change a grace which He has bestowed on a people until they change what is in their own selves. And verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

      Ayat 54. Similar to the behaviour of the people of Firaun (Pharaoh), and those before them. They belied the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), of their Lord, so We destroyed them for their sins, and We drowned the people of Firaun (Pharaoh) for they were all Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.).

      Hadith الحديث

      English Translation of Hadith

      Hazrat Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah  [S.A.W.W] (P.B.U.H) said, "If Allah afflicts punishment upon a nation, it befalls the whole population indiscriminately and (on day of Resurrection) then they will be resurrected and judged according to their deeds.''