Daily Qur'an & Hadith 02 Oct 2010 (22 Shawwal Al Mukarram 1431)

  • Quran Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010

      Al Quran
      القرآن

      English Translation of Al-Quran

      [7]. Surah Al-Araaf [The Heights]

      Ayat 26. O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts, etc.) and as an adornment, and the raiment of righteousness, that is better. Such are among the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, that they may remember (i.e. leave falsehood and follow truth ).

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)